Wammy's Kitchen

Sunday Soups

. Saturday, February 12, 2022 .

 I love a good soup.  Sunday is the day that seems to be the day that I tend to make soup.  Want is good about that is I can have it for lunch or dinner a few times during the next week.  I usually make enough that I can share with friends too.

Potato Soup

If you would like to try the recipe I can send it to you but first I need to try to remember how I made it.  No real recipe for this one.

 I love a good soup.  Sunday is the day that seems to be the day that I tend to make soup.  Want is good about that is I can have it for lunch or dinner a few times during the next week.  I usually make enough that I can share with friends too.

Potato Soup

If you would like to try the recipe I can send it to you but first I need to try to remember how I made it.  No real recipe for this one.

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home