Wammy's Kitchen

Monday Night Blues

. Monday, March 14, 2022 .

 The kids have all gone home and it is quiet and lonely around here.  We have so many leftovers that we were swimming in them.  Tomorrow will be interesting as to where the yahoos can find to put their lunches.  What is a girl to do but make soup?


There were lots of leftover black beans so I made my surprise version of Black Bean Soup.  I think t turned out pretty well but we will never be able to eat all of it.


 The kids have all gone home and it is quiet and lonely around here.  We have so many leftovers that we were swimming in them.  Tomorrow will be interesting as to where the yahoos can find to put their lunches.  What is a girl to do but make soup?


There were lots of leftover black beans so I made my surprise version of Black Bean Soup.  I think t turned out pretty well but we will never be able to eat all of it.


No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home