Wammy's Kitchen

Saturday Morning Biscuits

. Saturday, February 12, 2022 .

I think I finally have found what I call a combined winner.  I use Brenda Gantt from Andalusia, AL, buttermilk recipe but them I add some special ingredients from Charit Ctreek Lodge in the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area in TN.

The ones above are a little too brown for me.
 
Cofee in my Charit Creek coffee mug.  Cedarmore Farm jams and jellies.  And some good old real butter!  Breakfast of my dreams.


I think I finally have found what I call a combined winner.  I use Brenda Gantt from Andalusia, AL, buttermilk recipe but them I add some special ingredients from Charit Ctreek Lodge in the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area in TN.

The ones above are a little too brown for me.
 
Cofee in my Charit Creek coffee mug.  Cedarmore Farm jams and jellies.  And some good old real butter!  Breakfast of my dreams.


No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home