The Root Beer Stand

. Tuesday, June 29, 2021 .

 It has been a while since my last 'food' post.  /but today MArk surprised me with a little road trip north of us.


The Root Beer Stand
11566 Reading Raod
Sharonville, OH
(513)769-4349

Mark tried a foot long.

I just had a regular hotdog with kraut.

I tried really hard to like it.  I gave it a good go but just for me and my taste buds, no one can meet the expectations of the flavor of a Stewarts hot dog.  I'm guessing just like me, the people that grew up in this area feel the same way that I do...nothing beats a hometown, what you grew up eating food.


 It has been a while since my last 'food' post.  /but today MArk surprised me with a little road trip north of us.


The Root Beer Stand
11566 Reading Raod
Sharonville, OH
(513)769-4349

Mark tried a foot long.

I just had a regular hotdog with kraut.

I tried really hard to like it.  I gave it a good go but just for me and my taste buds, no one can meet the expectations of the flavor of a Stewarts hot dog.  I'm guessing just like me, the people that grew up in this area feel the same way that I do...nothing beats a hometown, what you grew up eating food.


No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home