Campstove Cookin'

. Tuesday, April 14, 2020 .
Along with the Coronavirus, the (not really a) tornado, we had no electricity for three days.  No, bother here.  We just got out camping gear, put on a base layer, wool socks and were off to the races.  I call it Camping with Benefits...like four walls with insulation and a comfy bed. (But I do love my camp cot!)


Camping 101...campfire coffee.

breakfast...eggs sausage...

The Rockhold's to the rescue.  I ran out of propane.  Kory was on it.  And you will notice masks worn while they visited compliments of the Easter Bunny (Kory's mom)

French toast and Pappy's oatmeal

veggie frittata

chili

A comment from one of my dear, compassionate, loving children...gee dad, I bet you are hoping the electric stays off for awhile.  Mom's cooking better on that stove than the one in the house.

Along with the Coronavirus, the (not really a) tornado, we had no electricity for three days.  No, bother here.  We just got out camping gear, put on a base layer, wool socks and were off to the races.  I call it Camping with Benefits...like four walls with insulation and a comfy bed. (But I do love my camp cot!)


Camping 101...campfire coffee.

breakfast...eggs sausage...

The Rockhold's to the rescue.  I ran out of propane.  Kory was on it.  And you will notice masks worn while they visited compliments of the Easter Bunny (Kory's mom)

French toast and Pappy's oatmeal

veggie frittata

chili

A comment from one of my dear, compassionate, loving children...gee dad, I bet you are hoping the electric stays off for awhile.  Mom's cooking better on that stove than the one in the house.

1 comment

  1. I'm impressed with your outdoor cooking skills!

    ReplyDelete

newer older Home