Perfect Dinner For This Today

. Monday, October 7, 2019 .
 Mark raved over this one.  I think he said three different times that it was good enough to serve in a restaurant.  And that I should send the recipe to Cassie because she would love it.  I am guessing with the next two weeks we have t again.



7 Can Chicken Taco Soup

1 can of chicken broth
1 can of Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
2 cans of canned chicken
2 cans of whatever beans you have
(I used1can of black beans and one can of kidney beans)
1 can of Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 can of corn
(I used a small bag of frozen corn)
1 packet of Taco Seasoning mix

I used a crockpot liner...of course.  The soup cooked for about 6 hours on low.  It was served with a dollop of sour cream and some sharp cheddar and Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips.



 Mark raved over this one.  I think he said three different times that it was good enough to serve in a restaurant.  And that I should send the recipe to Cassie because she would love it.  I am guessing with the next two weeks we have t again.



7 Can Chicken Taco Soup

1 can of chicken broth
1 can of Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
2 cans of canned chicken
2 cans of whatever beans you have
(I used1can of black beans and one can of kidney beans)
1 can of Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 can of corn
(I used a small bag of frozen corn)
1 packet of Taco Seasoning mix

I used a crockpot liner...of course.  The soup cooked for about 6 hours on low.  It was served with a dollop of sour cream and some sharp cheddar and Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips.



No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home