Minute Steak

. Saturday, October 19, 2019 .
The only reason I think this is called MInute Steak is because it only takes you a minute to get the ingredients in the crockpot.

I tried something different this time...I did not brown the meat.  

Minute Steak

two packages of minute steak
one or two large cans of mushroom soup
one small onion sliced
salt and pepper to taste

Put it all in a crockpot start by layering soup, meat, onions, soup, meat, onions...

Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.


(I used two we like it for gravy)


The only reason I think this is called MInute Steak is because it only takes you a minute to get the ingredients in the crockpot.

I tried something different this time...I did not brown the meat.  

Minute Steak

two packages of minute steak
one or two large cans of mushroom soup
one small onion sliced
salt and pepper to taste

Put it all in a crockpot start by layering soup, meat, onions, soup, meat, onions...

Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.


(I used two we like it for gravy)


No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home