Could Be A Contender

. Thursday, October 31, 2019 .

What could it be?  You never know what he will come home from the store with.


All I did was open the cans and dump them in the crockpot.  And I added a few cups of frozen corn.  Turned it on high for 4-5 hours,  It smelled delicious!  And crockpot liners are my best friend.  This could be a contender for the Eastside Chili Cook-Off that is coming up November 20th.

What could it be?  You never know what he will come home from the store with.


All I did was open the cans and dump them in the crockpot.  And I added a few cups of frozen corn.  Turned it on high for 4-5 hours,  It smelled delicious!  And crockpot liners are my best friend.  This could be a contender for the Eastside Chili Cook-Off that is coming up November 20th.

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home