Wammy's Kitchen

Tried Something

. Monday, April 11, 2022 .

 I say something somewhere I don't know exactly where...two-ingredient bagels.  If you know anything about the Ellis family you know that when Cassie and crew are in town we always have at least one breakfast at Everything Bagel in Eastgate.  Our favorites are the cinnamon sugar, the Mexi-Melt, and my favorite, toasted sesame.

I tried my hand at poppyseed and sesame.

The recipe is so easy and so fast.  Click to go to the recipe.  You will be amazed.  But I don't think I will be able to talk anyone into having mine instead of going out for breakfast!


 I say something somewhere I don't know exactly where...two-ingredient bagels.  If you know anything about the Ellis family you know that when Cassie and crew are in town we always have at least one breakfast at Everything Bagel in Eastgate.  Our favorites are the cinnamon sugar, the Mexi-Melt, and my favorite, toasted sesame.

I tried my hand at poppyseed and sesame.

The recipe is so easy and so fast.  Click to go to the recipe.  You will be amazed.  But I don't think I will be able to talk anyone into having mine instead of going out for breakfast!


No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home