Eagle Ridge Road

Sliders A La Michael

. Wednesday, January 27, 2021 .

 

I wish I could give you the recipe for these because they were delicious!  I think I can remember what he put on them.  Asiago American cheese slices, grilled onions and poblano peppers, black pepper turkey, and some kind of sauce with dijon mustard, black sesame seeds, Worcestershire, and I sure there were other ingredients but I can't remember them.  They were seriously good!

 

I wish I could give you the recipe for these because they were delicious!  I think I can remember what he put on them.  Asiago American cheese slices, grilled onions and poblano peppers, black pepper turkey, and some kind of sauce with dijon mustard, black sesame seeds, Worcestershire, and I sure there were other ingredients but I can't remember them.  They were seriously good!

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home