I Took One For The Team

. Sunday, October 21, 2018 .
We were up close to COSTCO after spending time In Mason at The Christian Village so Mark talked me into eating here after our little shopping trip.

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
9640 Mason Montgomery Road
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 234-9099

Gyro and tomato cucumber salad for Mark.

Chicken pasta salad with balsamic for me.  Delicious and I have enough for lunch tomorrow!



We were up close to COSTCO after spending time In Mason at The Christian Village so Mark talked me into eating here after our little shopping trip.

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
9640 Mason Montgomery Road
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 234-9099

Gyro and tomato cucumber salad for Mark.

Chicken pasta salad with balsamic for me.  Delicious and I have enough for lunch tomorrow!



No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home