Just A Little Peach Pie

. Tuesday, April 3, 2018 .
We bought these peaches in the summer of last year out of the back of a big semi in our church parking lot from Georgia,  A good friend of mine, Sheree, sliced them up and froze them for me.

Ready for the oven.

Right out of the oven.

 I baked it with a liner in my small iron skillet.  I cheated and used boxed crust just because I had some in the fridge.  I found a recipe on Pinterest that looked fairly simple and ran with it.  I liked it but I must have been the only one because I ate the whole thing by myself over about a two week period.
We bought these peaches in the summer of last year out of the back of a big semi in our church parking lot from Georgia,  A good friend of mine, Sheree, sliced them up and froze them for me.

Ready for the oven.

Right out of the oven.

 I baked it with a liner in my small iron skillet.  I cheated and used boxed crust just because I had some in the fridge.  I found a recipe on Pinterest that looked fairly simple and ran with it.  I liked it but I must have been the only one because I ate the whole thing by myself over about a two week period.

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home