It's Apple Time...Apple Crisp/Crunch

. Thursday, October 5, 2017 .
As you can see we have had this recipe for a very, very long time.  It comes from a friend, Linda Cummings.  Linda was Emmy and Bryce's 4-year-old preschool teacher.  So I'm guessing that we have made this a million and one times at least.  And we have shared it with lots of friends.  It is soooo good!

A friend brought me some apples from WV last week so I had to make one.  


I'm not to lie...I might have eaten a bowl after dinner and maybe two during the night.

As you can see we have had this recipe for a very, very long time.  It comes from a friend, Linda Cummings.  Linda was Emmy and Bryce's 4-year-old preschool teacher.  So I'm guessing that we have made this a million and one times at least.  And we have shared it with lots of friends.  It is soooo good!

A friend brought me some apples from WV last week so I had to make one.  


I'm not to lie...I might have eaten a bowl after dinner and maybe two during the night.

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home