The Day The Girls Slept In

. Monday, June 26, 2017 .
Lisa and I chose one day to sleep in.  The boys were having none of it.  They were on a mission to find a good breakfast place that was close to our place.

(click on it for website)
9595 W Tropicana Ave
LasVegas, NV

And did they every.  One problem.  They didn't bring us anything from there back.  I said I'd like to have a donut.  So that is just what I got.  A lemon filled donut that was melt in your mouth awesome!

Lisa and I chose one day to sleep in.  The boys were having none of it.  They were on a mission to find a good breakfast place that was close to our place.

(click on it for website)
9595 W Tropicana Ave
LasVegas, NV

And did they every.  One problem.  They didn't bring us anything from there back.  I said I'd like to have a donut.  So that is just what I got.  A lemon filled donut that was melt in your mouth awesome!

No comments

Post a Comment

newer older Home